Saturday 26 April 2014

Project Jake 2 - Brief Update

Just a quick update after posting the entry yesterday:

Almost as soon as I'd hit "publish" on the entry yesterday, the door went and the postman handed me the FSA seatpost that I'd ordered the day before. This morning the stem arrived, so... the obvious thing to do was get them on the New Major(tm) and stick one of my sets of wheels in to see how things look.

He's already starting to look good...


For the moment, I'm matching the majority of the components with the current bike, over time, I will probably update and improve on these too.

In the interest of avoiding confusion, I've been thinking about differentiating the two Majors so...

From now on they will be referred to as:

Major P (Purple accents on 2012 Major Jake) and
Major B (Blue accents on the 2013 Major Jake)

Which should avoid confusion although it does sound a bit like Captain Scarlet :)

Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment