Tuesday 25 June 2013

Project News - the new stuff

I've been working on a few things recently and I can finally let you know what is going on.

firstly,

I am now officially working for Cycle Systems Academy, where I did my mechanic training courses

I will be working there one day a week doing QA and internal verification work, although I'm still working 5 days a week at Holdsworth Cycles.

It's an interesting time to formally be part of the CSA family and I'm looking forward to developing the role over the next few months.

and Secondly,

I will be working as a mechanic on selected races for Maxine Filby , riding at British National Series and UCI Elite XC races this year.

Our current plan is for me to be at Margam Park for the GB series at the start of July and the UCI Elite World Cup round in Andorra at the end of the month. I'm really looking forward to working with Max (also a fellow SponserUK athlete) and will be reporting on the events here, and hopefully getting something down for a slot on the Bike Shop Show Podcast (with whom I've done a couple of things now) from the races too.

So there you go, busy busy Panda here, and with the Sky Ride Local programme in this area kicking off this weekend (for which I am a qualified Ride Leader) It is going to be a busy summer on and around bikes.

This makes me happy, this is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment